A strategy sets the focus for the goals to be achieved.
The measurement and review frequency of a strategy are paramount to the success of it.
- Is the strategy still reflective of the market it was written for?
- Are the team able to carry out the strategy effectively?
- Are the team trained to the standard that the strategy requires?
- Is the business actually on board with the strategy?
- Where is the strategy starting from and where will it end up?
- Does the strategy now need bringing into the ‘new world’
- Who’s measuring it, and how is it performing?
- Does everyone understand where they are going with the strategy?
A great article posted by Mckinsey is well worth a read to explore some of these crucial questions.
Click the link below