Please follow the link for the post
A strategy sets the focus for the goals to be achieved.
The measurement and review frequency of a strategy are paramount to the success of it.
- Is the strategy still reflective of the market it was written for?
- Are the team able to carry out the strategy effectively?
- Are the team trained to the standard that the strategy requires?
- Is the business actually on board with the strategy?
- Where is the strategy starting from and where will it end up?
- Does the strategy now need bringing into the ‘new world’
- Who’s measuring it, and how is it performing?
- Does everyone understand where they are going with the strategy?
A great article posted by Mckinsey is well worth a read to explore some of these crucial questions.
Click the link below
Taking a fresh approach to your business and employees can empower some really useful feedback.
This Infographic really offers some fresh ways to extract this.
This is where Stormley Consulting can really work with teams to energise, empower and engage.
Taking you to the next level of profitability
Get creative with your people and their ideas.
Stormley Consulting, working with businesses to reach their visions, through inspiring and coaching sales teams to focus on their mission.
Contact or follow us for more information.
Contact us for more information.